Have you recently lost your job? Are you suffering from anxiety or depression? Do you have a disability or mental health condition?
At AimBig Employment we connect people seeking sustainable and meaningful work with the right employers. We strongly value diversity and inclusion through our commitment to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
We have a great opportunity for a Medical Admin around Footscray and surrounding areas.
Some of what you’ll get up to in the role:
- Check patients in at the front desk
- Schedule and Coordinate patient appointments
- Interview patients for case histories prior to appointments
- Compile medical records and charts
- Collaborate with doctors and nurses to help with medical examinations, schedule tests and order supplies
- Transfer lab results to the appropriate clinician
- Process insurance claims in compliance with law requirements
- Keep up-to-date with changes in medical and insurance legislation
- Ensure compliance with procedures
- Use and operate appropriate software and office equipment
What you’ll need:
- Certificate 4 in Clinical Administration or a similar qualification is ideal
- Experience working in a similar capacity will be considered
- Hands on experience with medical software, MS Office and knowledge of healthcare operations is an advantage
- Familiarity with medical and insurance legislation is a plus
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational and multitasking skills
- Willing to do part time work: 2-3 days per week between 2PM-12midnight
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555Apply Now