Have you recently lost your job? Are you suffering from anxiety or depression? Do you have a disability or mental health condition?
At AimBig Employment we connect people seeking sustainable and meaningful work with the right employers. We strongly value diversity and inclusion through our commitment to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
We have a great opportunity for a Maintenance & Handyman around Dalby and surrounding areas.
Some of what you’ll get up to in the role:
- Perform basic tasks including painting and filling crevices, clean facilities and managing maintenance repairs.
- Detect and report the need for major maintenance repairs.
- Regularly check community spaces to identify issues with litter, mechanical failure or breakdowns.
- Respond to clients’ maintenance requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintain the cleanliness of outside spaces such as parking lots and sidewalks.
- Conduct performance assessments of company appliances, such as refrigerators, microwaves, stoves, ovens and coffee makers.
- Attend to members of staff promptly when called upon
What you’ll need:
- A minimum of 1 year working experience in a similar role is preferred
- Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing or HVAC systems
- Ability to work with hardware tools and power equipment
- Well organized and apt in problem-solving
- High attention to detail
- Good communication ability
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555Apply Now