We have a great opportunity for Locomotive Drivers and Driver Assistants around Sydney.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
Seeking for Locomotive Drivers and Driver Assistants around Sydney.
A qualified and experience train driver is a preference, however, a qualified Driver Assistant willing to be upskilled as a Driver can be considered.
- Operation of locomotive including mainline, shunting and yard operations
- Examine and certify trains ready for departure
- Apply best practice train management techniques to ensure sufficient and safe train operations
- Work in accordance with customers safety and operational standards and procedures
- Contribute to continuous performance management
- Provide excellent customer service
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now