We have a great opportunity for a Liquor Team Member in Parkes.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
A Liquor Team Member plays an important role in solving customers’ drinks and special occasions needs through their exceptional passion for product, great customer focus and ability to engage with energy every day.
Key responsibilities include:
- Actively sharing your passion for products with customers
- Confidently recommending products to customers which meet their needs
- Working as a cooperative team member, while helping others to learn
- Ensuring a clean and safe working environment
- Carrying out the physical tasks associated with the role
- Upholding responsible service of alcohol guidelines
You don’t need to be a drinks expert, but you do need to have a genuine interest in expanding your knowledge and bringing your ‘vibe’ to the team. It is encouraged that team members own their careers – knowing your purpose is important to be successful in this business.
- Ability to talk with customers confidently and authentically and provide appropriate solutions
- A great team player who can work independently
- Good availability across the day, evenings, and weekends
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now