Do you have a disability or mental health condition that is getting in the way of finding suitable employment?
At AimBig Employment we connect people seeking sustainable and meaningful work with the right employers. We have a great opportunity for a Lead Educator in the Geelong and Fairfield region.
Hours: Mon –Fri (minimum of 6 hours per shift between 06:30 –18:30)
Wages: Children’s Services Award
• Write up Children’s program
• Coordinate the learning activities
• Provide supervision to Assistants/Educators in the room
• Maintain positive working relationship with team members
• Ensure a safe environment is maintained for staff and children
• Ensure accurate records are kept regarding accident and injury
• Liaise with families regarding the day to day happenings.
• Own transport preferred
• Must hold a Diploma in Children’s Services OR Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care (or be currently studying towards)
• A current Working with Children Check
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication
• Must have good literacy
• Previous experience in a similar role will be highly regarded
• Current First aid and CPR certificate or willing to obtain
At AimBig, we start with the belief that we are all unique. What makes you special is what makes us special. And it’s why we support and value diversity and inclusion with all our staff, customers and suppliers through our commitment to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
What’s more, our reconciliation planning gives us our social conscience and competitive advantage to improve our corporate culture, client relations, recruitment and stakeholder engagement. It’s these individual skills, perspectives and experiences from different backgrounds that we believe lead to more innovative business practices.