Have you recently lost your job? Are you suffering from anxiety or depression? Do you have a disability or mental health condition?
At AimBig Employment we connect people seeking sustainable and meaningful work with the right employers. We strongly value diversity and inclusion through our commitment to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
AimBig Employment is working with many well-known national brands looking for Lawn Mowers in the Central Coast. For the right candidates there is an opportunity for continued career advancement, including potential to grow into your own business.
Some of what you’ll get up to in the role:
- Perform groundskeeping and/or building maintenance duties
- Mow lawn either by hand or using a riding lawnmower
- Cut lawn using hand, power or riding mower and trim and edge around walks, flower beds, and walls.
- Rake, mulch, and prune the grounds as needed
- Water plants and grass as needed and apply fertilizer.
What you’ll need:
- A great attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to lift heavy objects and operate the machinery
- Can work autonomously and as a part of a team
- Good understanding of WHS requirements and risk management practices
- Similar experience is a plus, but not essential
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now