We have a great opportunity for Laundry Workers in Broadmeadows.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
This business knows what they are looking for and are not concerned with your previous experience, they just want to find the right person that fits in with their values.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Collecting soiled linens or clothing
- Sorting laundry by colour and fabric type
- Performing stain treatments
- Operating laundry machines to wash and dry items
- Additional duties may include loading and unloading laundry and folding or hanging clean items
- Work Hours:
- Morning start from 7:00am to 3:00pm (temporary) and will back to 6:00am to 2:00pm after the lock down
- Afternoon start from 3:00pm to 12:00pm (temporary) and back to 2:00pm to 12:00pm after the lock down
- Capable of regular physical activity
- Strong work ethic, great attention to detail, reliable and motivated
- Flexible with work schedule
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now