We have a great opportunity for a Laundry Attendant in Glen Innes.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Sorting, washing, drying, pressing, other textile items
- Removing stains from items using the appropriate procedures
- Stock shelves and responsible for tracking items (which items belongs to whom)
- Daily cleaning duties, check/clean out lint traps, etc.
- Perform additional laundry services when necessary
- Physically fit and able to stand for long periods
- Reliable and must be a fast-paced worker
- Flexible with work schedule
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now