We have a great opportunity for Laundry Assistants in Ballina.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
Use your fantastic housekeeping skills in a role where you really can make a difference. Provide residents with an empathetic and personal approach.
- Sort linen to be washed
- Load washers and dryers
- Hang, fold and wrap or iron linen as required
- Maintain legislated workplace health and safety practices
- Ad hoc support to the broader team as required, including catering and cleaning
- Cert III Hospitality highly regarded
- Aged care experience highly regarded but not essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An understanding of Resident Rights, Aged Care Accreditation Standards and Outcomes
- Flexible availability for a variety of shifts throughout the week
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now