We have a great opportunity for a Laundry Assistant around Orange.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
We are seeking an all-rounder who cares about delivering a consistently high standard of work and a friendly and helpful approach to customer service.
Duties include washing, ironing, pressing, folding, washroom duties, linen sorting, garment sorting, computer entry.
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, reliable and motivated
- Great customer service
- Willing to learn new skills
- Able to stand for long periods, reasonable level of personal fitness
- Some computer skills is essential
- Experience preferred, but not essential (training may be provided to the right candidate)
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now