We have a great opportunity for a Landscape Labourer around Darwin.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
This business knows what they are looking for and are not concerned with your previous experience, they just want to find the right person that fits in with their values.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Operation of light plant equipment including concrete mixers, cut off saws, plate compactors, submersible pumps, etc.
- Construction Garden bed preparation including hand excavation and backfilling with soil, weeding, planting, and mulching of garden beds with both organic and inorganic mulch
- Raking and preparing topsoil for either grass seed or instant turf
- Hand seeding and rolling instant turf
- Current NT Driver’s Licence
- White card
- Commitment to safety rules, great attention to detail and good time management skills
- Ability to work well in a team and independently
- Good physical condition and able to bend and lift as needed
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now