We have a great opportunity for a Landscape Labourer around Brisbane.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
This business knows what they are looking for and just wants to find the right person that fits in with their values and culture. Training is provided.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
Seeking a pond and water feature construction and maintenance technician.
The task involves draining ponds, taking out the fish (if present), removing debris and sludge, power-washing the pond, pruning, and fertilising plants. The job is not just limited to cleaning of ponds and water features. When building new ponds or water features, the task involves digging, carrying stones, shovelling, pebble, planting plants, etc.
While most of the areas serviced are mainly in the greater Brisbane area, the task could be located anywhere in south east Queensland and occasionally some projects may require overnight stay.
- Must have a valid driver’s licence and own reliable transportation
- Available between Monday to Friday, 7AM to 6PM
- Able to lift heavy items
- Must be able to bend, stoop and squat throughout an 8-hour shift
- Very willing to get hands dirty and work outside under adverse weather conditions
- Must be safety-conscious
- Good communication skills
- Ability to follow directions and be accountable for your performance
- Willing to move in and out of wet ponds, walking on wet liner, unstable ground, gravel, and soft soils
- Willingness to complete online training
- Able to pass drug and alcohol test
- Excavator Ticket highly regarded
- White Card – Construction preferred
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now