We have a great opportunity for Labourers / Handyman around Brisbane.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
This business knows what they are looking for and are not concerned with your previous experience, they just want to find the right person that fits in with their values.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
A busy Corporate Property Maintenance business is seeking hard working individuals to join their team.
Brisbane Location, mainly in Logan, Inala, and Oxley areas – West of Brisbane.
- Some experience in property maintenance (preferred but not essential)
- Previous use and knowledge of basic hand and power tools
- White Card (or willing to obtain)
- Working at Heights certification (or willing to obtain)
- A team player who is well presented, respectful, punctual, and reliable
- A willingness to learn and follow instructions
- Must have a valid Driver’s Licence
- Be available to work Monday-Friday with the odd night shift work and weekends (some jobs require to only work nights, this is rare but it does happen)
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now