We have a great opportunity for Labourers around Coffs Harbour.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion.
About the Role:
- General labouring duties on construction sites
- Handle and transport materials and equipment
- Help with setting up and transferring temporary structures (e.g. scaffolding)
- Follow instructions from supervisors to perform manual labour tasks
- Capable to work in a physical role
- Able to be on your feet all day
- Can lift up to 20kgs
- Experience working in a similar capacity is an advantage, but not required
- Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.