We have a great opportunity for Labourers around Central Coast.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- General labour work
- Perform routine and unplanned maintenance as required
- Clean up and removal of materials from work site
- Ready to learn from on-the-job training when necessary
- Ability to do physical labour and other strenuous physical tasks
- Familiarity with power tools and machinery is a plus
- Able to start immediately
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.