We have a great opportunity for Kitchen Hands around Newcastle.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Assist chef with food preparation
- General cleaning duties such as washing dishes, garbage disposal, etc.
- Keep food preparation areas clean as well as kitchen appliances, equipment, and surroundings
- Receive, lift, handle, and store food deliveries
- Kitchen Hand with cook or basic food experience who wants to become a chef or cook is an advantage, but not required
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of regular physical activity
- A helpful and upbeat attitude
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now