We have a great opportunity for Kitchen Hands in Leederville.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen including cleaning of equipment, floor, washing of dishes, etc.
- Assist in the preparation of food and beverages
- Adhere to strict food safety and WHS rules
- Previous experience working in a similar capacity is an advantage
- A team player who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment and can work autonomously as needed
- Available to work a variety of shifts including evenings, weekends, and holidays
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.