We have a great opportunity for Kitchen Hands in Inverell.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Assist with food preparation as directed
- Assist waitstaff as required, especially during peak hours
- Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen
- Carry out basic cleaning tasks around the premises
- Capable of regular physical activity
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Can work well autonomously and as part of a team
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.