Have you recently lost your job? Are you suffering from anxiety or depression? Do you have a disability or mental health condition?
At AimBig Employment we connect people seeking sustainable and meaningful work with the right employers. We strongly value diversity and inclusion through our commitment to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
We have a great opportunity for Kitchen Hands around the Central Coast and surrounding areas.
Some of what you’ll get up to in the role:
- Maintaining a Clean and Orderly kitchen
- Assist in the preparation of food
- Adhere to strict food safety and WHS rules
- Interacting as part of a team
- Helping clean
What you’ll need:
- Previous Experience in a kitchen, helping prepare food (preferred)
- A helpful and upbeat attitude
- Strong Reliability
- An eye for details
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555Apply Now