We have a great opportunity for a Kitchen Hand in Gunnedah.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Keep food preparation areas clean
- Clean kitchen equipment and appliances
- Clean benchtops, floors, ovens, and ranges
- Receive, lift, handle, and store food deliveries
- Retrieve food items as requested by chefs
- Assist with food preparation.
- Wash dishes, pots, and utensils
- Presentable, reliable and a positive attitude
- Able to work unsupervised and keep to a schedule
- Own reliable transport is required
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now