We have a great opportunity for Kitchen Hand in Oxley.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
Kitchen Hand needed for a private hospital & aged care facility located in Oxley. A range of shifts are offered – earliest commences at 6:15AM and latest finish is 8:45PM, Monday to Sunday.
The kitchen tasks would include:
- Plating or traying meals on plating line
- Delivering trolleys/trays to patients; collecting trays & trolleys after service
- Washing & cleaning up after service using a commercial dishwasher
- For suitable candidates -setting up, delivering, and serving morning/afternoon tea &/or main meals to patients
- Cleaning duties within the kitchen or kitchenettes
- Previous experience working in a similar capacity will be highly valued
- Willingness to undertake in-house training to ensure high standards are maintained and exceeded
- Physically capable of undertaking the tasks
- Willingness to work with sick or elderly & a desire to assist with their recovery
- Current police clearance or willing to obtain
- Current 2021 flu injection and at least one COVID injection undertaken before September 2021
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now