We have a great opportunity for a Kitchen Hand in Revesby.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
This business knows what they are looking for and are not concerned with your previous experience, they just want to find the right person that fits in with their values.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Assist in the preparation of food and cooking of food
- Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen
- Help in general cleaning tasks such as tidying, washing dishes, utensils, cookware, garbage disposal, etc.
- A helpful and upbeat attitude
- Capable of regular physical activity
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.