We have a great opportunity for a Kitchen Hand / All Rounder in Wetherill Park.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Preparing and serving a variety of food
- Deliver exceptional food service standards and product knowledge
- Take orders and handle cash and POS Systems
- Ensure all service stations are continually stocked and prepared for service
- Maintain kitchen and food storage areas in a clean and hygienic condition
- Support the manager in the overall day-to-day running of the restaurant ensuring fantastic customer service and smooth operations
- Report any issues or concerns to the Owner
- Participate in daily operations including setup and clean down of service areas and all kitchen sections
- Ensure knowledge and practice of food safety techniques, storage and labelling at all times
- Prepare and serve specialty products and beverages
- Support all aspects of food preparation, quality control and food display
- Have high-level customer services skills
- Relevant experience in the preparation and service of food and beverages
- Demonstrate an ability to take initiative around restaurant operations and customer service
- Strong team player and a commitment to collaborative working practices as well as working individually
- Show an ability to thrive in a high-paced work environment and wiliness to take direction
- Must have an RSA, Safe Food Handling certification would be a plus
- Willing to work a minimum of 20 hours per week including weekends
- Korean or Vietnamese speaker would be advantage
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now