We have a great opportunity for a Kitchen All Rounder around Brisbane.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Clean pots/pans cutlery and crockery
- Ensure the kitchen is clean, well maintained and organised at all times
- Manual Handling
- Stock and sort supplies
- Basic food preparation
- Comply with Workplace Health and Safety
This role is linked to a pre-employment program which includes 3 weeks of theory and practical training.
- Physically fit, able to lift continuously throughout the day
- Well-presented with excellent communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn new skills and techniques quickly
- Able to take instructions well
- Able to work well in a team and group situations
- Covid vaccine may be required
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now