We have a great opportunity for a Junior Receptionist / Customer Service in Marrickville. Immediate start and training available.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
Looking for a results-driven and self-motivated Junior Receptionist/Customer Service person preferably with experience in the food industry (but not required) to perform the following duties:
- Face to face meetings with new and existing customer
- Responding to enquiries via phone and email
- Quoting cakes and following up on enquiries
- Maintaining and updating customer files
- Promoting products
- Assisting other salespeople & Admin Staff when necessary
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Preparing brochures and sales materials, so a flare for marketing is a bonus
- Coordinating customer order/production and drivers.
- Must be a people person who can deal with customers on the phone and face to face
- Ability to self-manage and achieve tasks as delegated to you without supervision
- Must have the ability to read, write & speak fluent English and communicate well with all types of nationalities and have a good ear for accents
- Driver’s license and own car advantage
- Be flexible and able to adjust at last minute notice
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook,Adobe Photoshop, and Microsoft Word
- Experience with MYOB is an advantage
- Be highly motivated and sales driven with a bubbly personality
- Experience with social media, mail Chimp,photoshop/Corell, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and website knowledge is a plus
- Well presented, well spoken, outgoing personality, happy demeanour as you will be the face of the company and meeting with all levels of customers from coffee shop owner / restaurant / function centres / wedding centres and corporate clients
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.