We have a great opportunity for a Junior Admin & Customer Service Assistant around Brimbank.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
We are looking for a team player with a can-do attitude in leading a team of highly competent members. The role is ideally suited to an energetic person looking to break into the job market.
The role is a genuine office ‘all-rounder’ role. Assisting existing team members focus on specific tasks. This will entail customer service, supplier liaison, greeting guests, managing internal documents and systems, along with other administration duties as they arise. You will be looking after both a manufacturing company and retail company.
As part of the dedicated Junior Customer Service/ Administration Officer Team, your duties will include:
- Efficiently handling inbound telephone, website & email inquiries for customers
- Establishing positive relationships with customers, couriers, etc
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A friendly, positive attitude and be a keen team player
- The ability to think on their feet and thrives under pressure
- Great people skills with the ability to resolve and offer solutions
- Accurate Keyboard & Data Entry skills
- Must be motivated to work independently and multi-task
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now