We have a great opportunity for an Inventory Assistant in Orange.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Receipting stock into the computer system
- Assisting with the management of stock and stock levels at the store
- Support and assistance with stocktake
- Managing claims and warranty returns
- Ensure the stock levels in the business are maintained
- Delighting customers with your approach to assisting them with their problem
- Ensure your health and safety and those of your team are paramount in everything you do
- Exemplify core values of Care, Ownership, Respect and Excellence
- Have experience or knowledge of inventory systems or an eagerness to learn
- Have attention to detail and a can do, energetic attitude
- Take ownership of issues that arise and follow up
- Effectively liaise with the store management team
- A forklift licence would be an advantage
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now