Have you recently lost your job? Are you suffering from anxiety or depression? Do you have a disability or mental health condition?
At AimBig Employment we connect people seeking sustainable and meaningful work with the right employers. We strongly value diversity and inclusion through our commitment to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
We have a great opportunity for an Industrial Cleaner around Melbourne and surrounding areas.
Some of what you’ll get up to in the role:
- Working in the wet washing up area
- Cleaning based on procedures that allow high standard
- Placing warning signs to alert people to potential hazards such as wet floors and spillages
- Prioritising cleans and spills that are of high urgency
- Garbage collection and then putting it into a disposal area
- Ensuring cleaning products and equipment are stored correctly and safely
- Manual handling and lifting of equipment as required
What you’ll need:
- Own transport (with a valid driver’s licence) and gumboots
- Cleaning experience of some kind is preferred, but not required
- Good organizational skills and great eye for detail
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Flexible with work shift and schedule
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.