Have you recently lost your job? Are you suffering from anxiety or depression? Do you have a disability or mental health condition?
At AimBig Employment we connect people seeking sustainable and meaningful work with the right employers. We strongly value diversity and inclusion through our commitment to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
We have a great opportunity for Inbound Call Centre Operators around the Central Coast and surrounding areas.
Some of what you’ll get up to in the role:
- Handle high volume of inbound calls and e-mails
- Respond efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions and ensuring that customer feels supported and valued
- Effectively liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure customers needs are met in a timely and professional manner
- Understand and strive to meet or exceed call centre metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Utilize software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Take part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and position.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as required.
What you’ll need:
- Previous customer service experience or working in a similar capacity will be highly regarded
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle a stressful situation appropriately
- A team player who can work independently
- Flexible with shifts and work schedule
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555Apply Now