Do you have a disability or mental health condition that is getting in the way of finding suitable employment?
At AimBig Employment we connect people seeking sustainable and meaningful work with the right employers. We have a great opportunity for a HR Driver/Asphalt in the CBD & Inner Suburbs region.
• Immediate Start
• Day shift
• This position will begin in an ongoing/casual basis
• Monday – Friday 6.30am – 2.30-3.00pm, with Saturday work as required
• Heavy rigid truck license (minimum)
• White card
• Traffic control ticket
• Required to operate/maintain various vehicles and equipment (rollers, hand tools, vibrating plates, flocons, jack hammers, etc.)
• Demonstrate experience in Flocon operations and repairs
• Load correct equipment on truck and check secured correctly
• Drive all vehicles in a safe and professional manner
• Set up and maintain appropriate traffic control and pedestrian management
• Perform activities relating to asphalt installation for footpaths, roadways, pot-holes, and/or reinstatements (this may include raking, shovelling, rolling, paving and tamping)
• Respond to emergency call-outs
• Respond to general public, customer & relevant team member enquiries
• Inform Team Leader of customers affected by upcoming works
• Complete any other asphalt works as required
• Complete daily pre start checks
• Complete work activities records using software system provided
• Actively participate in the development of a High-Performance Safety Culture through the adoption of the Behaviours of Safety Leaders’
• Foster a “one company” approach with individuals recognising and taking responsibility for their part
At AimBig, we start with the belief that we are all unique. What makes you special is what makes us special. And it’s why we support and value diversity and inclusion with all our staff, customers and suppliers through our commitment to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
What’s more, our reconciliation planning gives us our social conscience and competitive advantage to improve our corporate culture, client relations, recruitment and stakeholder engagement. It’s these individual skills, perspectives and experiences from different backgrounds that we believe lead to more innovative business practices.