Have you recently lost your job? Are you suffering from anxiety or depression? Do you have a disability or mental health condition?
At AimBig Employment we connect people seeking sustainable and meaningful work with the right employers. We strongly value diversity and inclusion through our commitment to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
We have a great opportunity for a Horticulturist around Darwin and surrounding areas.
Some of what you’ll get up to in the role:
- Water, mulch, trim, and care for plants
- Create living plant arrangements and displays in designated outdoor areas
- Operate machinery and use tools to care for soil and plants
- Train, prune, fertilize, and care for perennials and annuals
- Serve and assist customers within a retail setting
What you’ll need:
- Horticultural knowledge and/or proven experience in a similar environment is highly preferred
- Great eye for detail, strong work ethic and reliable
- Can work independently as well as part of a team
- Great customer service
- Able to accommodate flexible working hours
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555Apply Now