We have a great opportunity for a Health & Security Assistant in Orange.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
Seeking for a Health and Security Assistant in Orange. You will join one of the world’s leading and connected rural health services as the Health and Security Assistant driven by a single goal; healthier rural people- thriving communities.
Supporting the care delivery team is at the heart of the Health and Security Assistant role. Responsibilities include:
- Provide support to the nursing team in the delivery of patient care, under the guidance of nursing staff
- Provide general assistance in wards
- Cleaning duties and provide portering for patient transfers around the facility
- Undertake security related duties as required and or directed
- Responsible, supportive, and caring attitude
- A desire to support & contribute to the team
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Previous relevant experience a plus
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now