We have a great opportunity for various Harvest Workers in Dubbo.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
- Grain Handlers
- General Labourers / General Yard Duties
- Machinery Operators
- Grain Sampling
- Weighbridge Operations / Admin
- Plant and Machinery Operators
- Forklift Drivers
- Container Reach Stacker Operators
- Self-motivated, ability to work effectively individually and as part of a team
- Highly flexible and dynamic, strong work ethic
- Safety conscious whilst adhering to company hygiene and sanitation obligations
- Available to work extended hours when necessary (work a minimum 45 hour)
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.