We have a great opportunity for a Hairdresser around Central Coast.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Recommend hairstyles and haircuts according to customers’ face shapes and tastes
- Cut, trim and shave hair using professional equipment
- Carry out shampooing, conditioning treatments, removing colours, neutralising perms and any other tasks deemed suitable
- Provide excellent customer service
- Previous experience as a Hair Stylist or Colourist is an advantage
- Proficiency with the use of professional equipment such as blow-dryers, hot irons, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good verbal communication skills
- Able to start immediately
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.