We have a great opportunity for a General Yard Hand in Orange.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
Seeking a General Yard Hand for a team based in Kelso. Key responsibilities will include:
- Operate plant and equipment whilst maintaining housekeeping standards, tools, and equipment
- Unloading and loading liquid trucks
- General yard duties/cleaning
- Tractor Operation and liquid injecting unit as relief duties
- Processing of oily water/sludge
- General grounds keeping
- Assist with washing trucks and trailers
- Maintain a safe and efficient work environment
- Driving Heavy Vehicles (HC and HR) as relief duties
- Previous plant experience
- Experience within the transport, waste, recycling, or similar industry (an advantage)
- Forklift Licence and HC Licence
- A current driver’s licence
- Good communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, quality, and safety
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now