We have a great opportunity for General Labourers-Hide Tanners in Casino.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
We have opportunities for hard working, reliable individuals to join a team in Casino. The role will rotate through a variety of tasks whilst learning various parts of the tanning process. There are a variety of progression opportunities as well as the opportunity to gain formal qualifications in hide tanning.
Working Monday to Friday – successful applicants will join the team on a rotating roster working shifts starting between 6am and 7am each morning.
The role involves rigorous lifting and physical movements, so would be suited to someone who is physically fit with reasonable strength.
No previous experience is needed, just the right attitude towards work. Work equipment and on the job training will be provided.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to palletise newly treated wet blue leather
- Time management skills and ability to keep up with a fast-paced production environment
- Reliability and punctuality
- Ability to learn quickly and follow directions
- Strong adherence to WHS procedures
- Current forklift license a plus
- Knowledge or previous experience in hide tanning an advantage (but not required)
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now