We have a great opportunity for General Hands around Fairfield.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Basic material handling functions
- Use precision measuring instruments
- Some involvement in the order and purchase of materials as needed (within defined parameters)
- Operate a range of hand and power tools
- Knowledge of the construction process and understands the sequencing of construction
- Can interpret plans and drawings relevant to their functions an advantage
- Knowledge of Health, Safety and Environment obligations
- Physically fit and able to carry out duties
- Vietnamese speaking is a plus, but not essential
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.