We have a great General Hands opportunity for a bakery in Blacktown.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
This business knows what they are looking for and are not concerned with your previous experience, they just want to find the right person that fits in with their values.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Check the cleanliness of equipment and operating site to ensure compliance with health and safety regulation
- Check quality of raw materials and weigh ingredients
- Implement appropriate baking techniques
- Prepare pastry fillings
- Monitor oven temperature and products appearance
- Coordinate the forming, loading, baking, unloading, de-panning and cooling of batches of breads, rolls and pastry products
- Empty, clean and grease baking trays, tins, and other cooking equipment
- Provide efficient customer service
- Training Provided
- Own reliable transport
- Willing to learn and be trained
- Capable of regular physical activity
- Available to work on weekends
- Vietnamese or Cambodian speaking an advantage
- Can start immediately
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.