Have you recently lost your job? Are you suffering from anxiety or depression? Do you have a disability or mental health condition?
At AimBig Employment we connect people seeking sustainable and meaningful work with the right employers. We strongly value diversity and inclusion through our commitment to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
We have a great opportunity for General Hands & Process Workers around Lismore and surrounding areas.
Some of what you’ll get up to in the role:
- Bringing your fun and enthusiastic energy to the role and assist
- Loading & Unloading Deliveries where needed
- Physical lifting
- Organizing stock as needed
- Packing and Unpacking Items
- Maintaining a Safe working environment
What you’ll need:
- To be capable of regular physical activity
- Able to safely and comfortably lift heavy objects
- Strong work ethic
- Reliable and punctual
- Be Self-Motivated and have a friendly and positive attitude
- Be willing to learn
- To follow WHS regulations well
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.