We have a great opportunity for a Gardening & Maintenance Staff in Warrnambool.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Maintain and grow the garden to ensure it meets specific requirements and expectations
- Perform basic maintenance such as cutting the grass, emptying bins, managing weed control and leaf raking
- Plant and nurture new trees, flowers, and various plants
- Work with hand tools and basic light machinery such as plant vehicles, and small diggers
- Similar experience is a plus, but not essential
- A great attitude and willingness to learn
- Capable of regular physical activity
- Able to accommodate flexible working hours
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.