We have a great opportunity for Fruit Packers around Coffs Harbour.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
The Fruit Packer’s role is to ensure safe, effective, and efficient packing of fruit on the production line. The Fruit Packer will be required to perform various functions on the production line including; opening, loading, unpacking, weighing, stamping, cleaning, wrapping and closing. Temperature of refrigerated work area is 10 degrees. Duties can be rotated throughout the shift.
- Bringing in fruit using a pallet jack (push or pull)
- Unloading trays of fruit 5kg per tray – no more than 5 trays at a time
- Stacking empty punnets
- Restocking and opening punnet boxes (15kg)
- Monitoring the weigh heads
- Data recording
- Quality Checks
- Ensure punnets are filled correctly
- Loading full punnets into boxes (3kg)
- Identifying any anomalies
- Stamping at the end of the production line
- Wrapping and moving pallets out of packhouse using a pallet jack (200kg)
- Removing waste bins up to 4 bins per trolley (30kg per bin)
- Bringing in empty boxes
- General cleaning
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Detail, process, and task-oriented work style
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to stand or sit, stretch, lift, and pull (manual handling)
- Excellent personal hygiene
- Punctual and reliable
- Safety focussed
- Previous experience working in a similar capacity will be highly regarded
- Demonstrated experience in effective stock control a plus
- Driver’s Licence and Forklift Licence an advantage
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now