We have a great opportunity for a Front of House Receptionist in Orange.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
Seeking a Front of House Receptionist for a hotel in Orange. This position is a hands-on role involving all aspects of front office reception. Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Providing friendly, personalised customer service in person or by phone
- Responding to accommodation enquiries and providing quotes
- Assisting leisure, corporate and conference guests
- Ensuring the smooth operation of the reception from check-in through to check-out
- A passion for creating loyal repeat customers
- Strong skills in promoting and selling accommodation services and facilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Efficient time management skills
- A sense of personal responsibility and professionalism
- A high standard of personal presentation
- Experience and knowledge of common Reservation Systems such as Opera will be highly regarded
- Must be available to work shifts, nights, weekends, and public holidays
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now