Have you recently lost your job? Are you suffering from anxiety or depression? Do you have a disability or mental health condition?
At AimBig Employment we connect people seeking sustainable and meaningful work with the right employers. We strongly value diversity and inclusion through our commitment to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
We have a great opportunity for a Front Desk / Guest Service Agent around the Gold Coast and surrounding areas.
Some of what you’ll get up to in the role:
- Greeting guests upon arrival and making them feel welcomed
- Administering check-in and check-out tasks including informing guests about payment methods and verifying their credit card data
- Manage online and phone reservations
- Provide information about the hotel, available rooms, rates, amenities, etc.
- Respond to guests’ complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Accommodating general requests and taking care of administrative duties
- Coordinating with bell service, housekeeping staff and staff management to accommodate guests’ needs
- Upsell additional facilities and services, when appropriate
What you’ll need:
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Able to work nights and weekends
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!Apply Now