We have a great opportunity for Forklift Drivers/Pick Packers in Bayswater.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
An Australian owned company specialising in gifts and homewares is seeking for Forklift Warehouse Pick Packers to join their busy team.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Picking and Packing orders in the warehouse by hand and with forklift
- Some lifting (heaviest being 15kg)
- Other general warehouse duties as needed
- Current Forklift Licence is required
- Previous experience working in a similar capacity is an advantage
- Physically fit and injury free due to lifting involved
- Must have good communication skills – excellent reading and writing skills
- Reliable and able to work as part of a cohesive team
- Own transport is essential (unless you live close by)
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now