We have a great opportunity for Forklift Drivers around Central Coast.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire people with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Unload materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places
- Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment
- Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance
- Forklift licence is essential
- A valid driver’s licence and own car
- Willing to travel to multiple sites
- Excellent physical condition and coordination
- Able to pass a Police Check
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now