We have a great opportunity for a Forklift Driver in Homebush West.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
- Perform forklift operation and general hand work as needed
- Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance
- Maintain cleanliness of machinery and workstations
- Must have a current Driver’s Licence and Forklift Licence
- Good communication skills and a team player who can work autonomously
- Excellent physical condition and coordination
- Flexible with shift/work schedule (able to work late nights, early mornings, etc.)
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now