We have a great opportunity for a Food Service Assistant in Coffs Harbour.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
- A Food Handlers Certificate
- A passion for, and previous experience working as a Food Service Assistant in Aged Care a plus
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Have high standards in food preparation
- Possess knowledge of food safety regulations
- A current Working with Children Check and must be fully vaccinated
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now