We have a great opportunity for a Food Processing Traineeship around Casino.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
Employer is seeking candidates to undertake a traineeship in food processing with an Australian food company who has experience in markets across the globe.
This Food Processing Traineeship is an opportunity to learn ALL things ‘food production’ while working with specialised equipment. You’ll be working as part of a supportive team that assists with the processing and production of delicious snacks.
The Company’s vision is to create healthy and delicious protein snacks, while being authentic, adventurous, and ethical in everything they do.
Paid on-the-job training whilst studying towards a nationally accredited Certificate III in Food Processing.
- Gain a nationally accredited Certificate III in Food Processing
- On-going employment opportunities for the right candidate
- Be supported and mentored by a team of highly experienced food industry professionals
- Exposure to all areas of the company, from Customer Service through to Quality Assurance
- To be a part of a well-established and reputable brand
- Keen eye for detail
- Driver’s licence and reliable transport essential
- Completion of Year 12 advantageous
- Ability to follow all appropriate safety standards in food production
- Ability to work and interact effectively as a part of a team and autonomously
- Enjoys manual work
- A commitment to the principles and practices of work health and safety
- Safe food handling experience advantageous
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now