Have you recently lost your job? Are you suffering from anxiety or depression? Do you have a disability or mental health condition?
At AimBig Employment we connect people seeking sustainable and meaningful work with the right employers. We strongly value diversity and inclusion through our commitment to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
We have a great opportunity for Food & Meat Process Workers around the Hunter Region and surrounding areas.
Some of what you’ll get up to in the role:
- Work on the production line and meet production targets
- Follow production guidelines and specifications
- Adhere to health and safety standards
- Carry out basic quality and testing checks
- Finalize and package products for shipment
- Operate and maintain machinery and production line equipment
- Report any issues to the supervisor on duty
- Perform other tasks as assigned
What you’ll need:
- Ability to lift heavy loads and perform repetitive tasks
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to follow safety standards
- Flexible with shift and work schedule
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.