We have a great opportunity for a Fish Filleter in Fairfield.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
The job will involve, but not be limited to:
- Scaling, gutting, filleting, cutleting of fish for retail customers
- Processing fish for retail display and wholesale
- Stock rotation and replenishing
- Maintaining a clean workstation throughout shift and thoroughly cleaning workstation at end of every shift
- Serving customers during peak periods
- Working to company standards at all times
- Working to OH&S and Food Safety standards at all times
- Previous experience working in a similar capacity with references is preferred
- Reliable, hardworking, and self-motivated
- Able to work a variety of shifts including early mornings, weekends, and holidays
- Must have reliable means of getting to work
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.Apply Now